Asset Manager Solar France // full time, unlimited
Leonidas Advice & Asset Management GmbH is an international company, based near Nuremberg. We manage wind and solar farms in several countries. Led by the Head of Asset Management, the Solar Pool oversees 30+ MW installed capacity in France.
To strengthen our team, we search an Asset Manager responsible for a portfolio of solar projects in France.
- You manage a portfolio of several solar projects in operation
- You follow up all of your assets’ aspects by staying up to date on technical, financial and administrative facts
- Based on a comprehensive analysis of data and facts, you establish a long-term strategic view which allows you to take action and make proposals to the management
- You cooperate with the specialized departments in the firm and observe the legal framework
- As main contact person for internal and external partners (in France and Germany), suppliers, lessors and authorities, you represent your asset’s interest in every situation
- You assure general administrative tasks and documentation for your assets
- You diligently and concisely report to the banks and keep the investor relations team informed
With a high level of commitment and solid knowledge of the French administrative organization and culture, you have good communication skills and are not afraid of regular travels to France.
In addition, we expect:
- – Strong analytical abilities and high affinity for numbers
- Capacity to anticipate, plan and project
- Capability to prioritize and multitask; therefore, you have good organizational skills and are able to work independently
- High flexibility and matter-of-fact way of approaching challenges
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- You are speaking French fluently and have a good knowledge of the English language
Basic accounting knowledge and speaking German would be an advantage.
What we offer:
You can expect to work in a friendly and dynamic team, in an international context. Our company offers an open and challenging environment which supports thinking, initiatives and responsibilities for interesting and varied assignments in relation with a fast and sustainable growing market.
If you are interested, please send us your application (cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) including your salary expectation and your earliest possible starting date to:
Leonidas Advice & Asset Management GmbH, An der Kaufleite 22, 90562 Kalchreuth
or by E-mail (PDF): email@example.com